What are the requirements to join the Aussie Affiliate Program?
When applying to be part of our affiliate program, keep in mind that we consider every affiliate application that comes through. Every affiliate that is accepted into our program needs to have a website, blog or social media page that is up and running. For now, we don’t accept affiliates without a live website or page to run their promotions or who are just getting started.
When reviewing your application, we check to make sure the following criteria are met:
A list of followers: whether it is an email list, social media following or fanbase, we look to work with a partner that has already built an engaged audience with consistent traffic and followers. Your website traffic needs to be at least 1,000 monthly visitors in the last 3 months. Your social media pages must have at least 1,000 followers.
Consistent traffic: we look at your traffic using similarweb.com and other search engines to understand the traffic on your website. Having a website, or at least a social media page with engagement from the visitors and updated content for users is required. When applying, please make sure you list all websites or online channels you will use to promote our products in the ‘Description’ section of our application.
Site theme: with thousands of courses, chances are we have a Aussie courses that can appeal to your audience. When reviewing your affiliate application, we look for a fit between your audience and our courses.
Site content: sites that have no existing content or communication channels might need to work on this part of their site first before applying. Sites that are brand new or have no consistent traffic yet might be denied approval.
Alignment with our brand: as a company, we have a mission and a brand we have worked hard to build. We look at your own brand to make sure there is alignment between our brands, and that Aussie offers will look coherent with what you offer on your site.
During the application process, potential affiliates may be asked to share additional information about any of the listed criteria.
For now, we don’t welcome any sites who solely talk about Aussie Courses, as well as paid advertising affiliates.
Our current restricted promotional methods include:
- No bidding on our trademark
- No bidding on branded/trademarked terms
- No bidding on derivatives of branded/trademarked terms
- No bidding on broad-match based on branded/trademarked terms
- No bidding on competitors based on branded/trademarked terms
- No direct linking
- No domain forwarding/redirecting
- No use of a brand name in the domain, (it can, however, be included in your subdomain). For example, aussiecourses.com is NOT allowed. Aussie.mypersonalblog.com is allowed as it’s not part of the domain name
- No use of a Company name or variations of Our company name in the name or URL of Social media pages (i.e. Facebook Fan Page)
- This applies to Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Facebook Boost Post, Instagram Ads, Twitter ads or any form of paid advertising.
- The list of prohibited keywords is: “Aussie”, “Aussie Courses.”, “Aussys”, “Aussies”, “Aussiecourses.com”, or any combination of keywords that contain our brand name in it.